Tuesday 13 May 2014

OOTD: Casual Weather

H&M Jumper, Zara Vest, Topshop Coated Leigh Jean, Converse Trainers, Michael Kors Weston Satchel, 
Michael Kors Watch, Asos Mirrored Sunglasses

On Sunday it was International Mothers Day {the UK celebrates Mothers Day in March} and I took my Mum on a 10K charity walk for the National Memorial Arboretum around their grounds. Needless to say the British weather wasn't all that great but we had fun, got fit and raised some money. I wore this outfit when I went to London at the start of April when the weather was playing nicely and Saharan dust and European pollution was blowing over the capital so I decided on layers.

I always feel that I can style casual jean looks so much easier than going out looks, I suppose it has something to do with I am much more comfortable in jeans. I'm definitely a throw it on kind of girl.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...