I want to take a moment away from all the fashion and outfits on today’s post to just share a thought I constantly have and would love for more people to get involved in. Your attitude can have a HUGE effect on other people’s moods and feelings. How you feel, act and treat others can make or break your own and another’s day, so be positive. It’s so easy to be negative and bad in life, so much more so than the good, however if you focus on the positive you will actually find after a while your mood lifts, you smile more and other people smile more. So I thought I’d share a few things that always help me feel more positive.
1) @PosPositive (http://www.positivelypositive.com/ - http://www.facebook.com/positivelypositive ) If you are on twitter they are lovely to follow, they post inspiring links and positive quotes that can always lighten your day.
2) My Friends. A constant stream of giggles and advice.
3) Smiling. Did you know if you put a smile on your face even if you don’t feel positive, after 30 seconds your body releases endorphins which lift your mood. So smile like you mean it and watch the cheer catch and become infectious to all around you!
4) This Poster. Mainly because it is the truth. There is always something good in every day.
Poster from here
5) Music. a Good song can cheer me up no end, and again singing out loud will help lift your spirits. Heres some of my favorite uplifting songs.
Colbie Callait’s - Think good Thoughts
Olly Murs - Dance With Me Tonight
Dragonette - Let Go -
A Fine Frenzy - Blow Away
Newton Faulkner - People Should Smile More
What makes you Positive?
Have a great weekend!