Tuesday 7 August 2012

My Little Obsession

I will not lie, Pinterest is like an obsession of mine. I love raiding through the site looking for interesting ideas, fashion inspiration, fantastic photographs, new laughs and DIY projects. I can spend hours looking through the site, and so far I've found that 'Pins' come to me at times when I'm talking to my friends and I can tell them about the idea to help them or give them something to try. I have a few friends planning weddings so i created an events board for weddings so i can pin anything related to it there so when they want inspiration they can check it out.


So follow me on Pinterest or just go to my Pinterest page if you want to see more.

Do you have Pinterest? Leave me a link so i can check out your boards.

Emmie xo

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...