Sunday 4 March 2012

Red Alert

So looking between all the catwalks from the fashion weeks recently I noticed the red lip was everywhere! From Victoria Beckham at NYFW, Henry Holland at LFW and Nina Ricci at PFW, make up artists were loving the red lip.
Now I know its 6 months too early to really be getting excited but I do love a red lip. Its so fun and classic, it can automatically dress up a pair of jeans. I have small eyes and so when I do too much I feel like they get smaller but if I play up my lips I often feel its more dressy and glamorous than anything I could do with my eyes.
I've accumulated a few different reds over the years, from a bright red By No.7 called Moulin Rouge I got from my Mum to deep and sultry reds like Ruby Vibes by Benefit, though I have 2 clear favourites, Benetint for a light tint on my lips when i want red but not opaque and 'Chilli' by Max factor which is my go to party Lipstick.


Will you be wearing red this Fall and if so what is your favourite red lip colour?


Emmie xo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...