Friday 14 September 2012

LFW Spring-Summer 13 Begins!

Its that time of year again! The Fash-Pack are descending on Somerset house for London Fashion Week, how exciting! This time the Spring-Summer collections will be adding the last bit of light, colour and inspiration before the leaves start turning and we all go running for our boots and jackets. 


Burberry Prorsum AW12

Today the first shows went on and already I'm feeling inspired, impressed and have found myself drawn to names I had never heard of before. I'll post some hi-lights like I did for the LFW AW12 catwalks back in February (which can be found here and here), however to have a good look at the photos and videos where I will get my imagery from please go to the Official site for London Fashion Week. Make sure you check out the show schedule to see what shows are on when and which shows you can see live from Somerset House.

Mc Q by Alexander McQueen AW12

Which designers collections are you looking forward to for Spring-Summer 2013?

Emmie xo

1 comment :

  1. I always love A. Mcqueen's collection's, at least those from his fashion house. Hoping Burberry's is more promising than last Spring-Summer collection, usually prefer their A/W.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...