Tuesday 9 October 2012

Lookbook: All About Us



Button-up Vest - Topshop
White Vest - Topshop
Baxter Jeans - Topshop
Shoes - Topshop

So I wore this outfit when My friend and I went up into the Peak District for her birthday. We went for a wander around the shops in Ashbourne and to a little pub in Fenny Bentley that does the most amazing (but very filling) pie in the world. It was a good day although it did drop very cold very quickly so I did regret choosing to wear a top with no sleeves.

Its funny because looking back at some of my OOTD posts I really do wear a lot of Topshop clothing, its CRAZY! So glad I have a student card again so when I see something I like I will at least get 10% off there. I need to make a list of clothing items I need for winter to stop myself from spending on things i already have.

What is on your winter wish list?


Emmie xo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...