Tuesday 2 October 2012

Lookbook: Hearts in Bloom


Denim Shirt - Topshop
Dress - Topshop
Bracelet - Vivienne Westwood
Shoes (just seen) - New Look

So most of my outfit of the day posts at the moment were taken when, on the odd occasion, we had reasonable weather, though this was more recent as you can see the Jessica Nail polishes I used from my September Nails post . I feel like I'm now getting to a point of not feeling incredible uncomfortable when I take photos of my outfits and hopefully kits showing in the photos. I never thought I would be the kind of person to do this but I do enjoy thinking up interesting new ways to wear my clothes. Sometimes I try something different and like it other times... not so much but I am finding my confidence soaring and that I feel amazing in my clothing and skin. I also seem to be buying less clothing because I am thinking about what I can wear with what and so having a better knowledge of what is in my wardrobe.

Do you post pictures of your outfits either on a blog or website like Lookbook? Give me a link I would love to check them out.

Emmie xo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...