Sunday 21 October 2012

Lookbook: Dance With Me Tonight


Necklace - Vivienne Westwood (Worn as Bracelet)
Berry Jumper - Zara
Tea Dress - Warehouse
Double Strap Courts - New Look

I hope you'll excuse my lack of frequent posting recently, life gets busier and busier for me in the run up to Christmas. So I will probably be scheduling most of my posts up until then and making them less frequent until the mad dash of life is over.

I was feeling vintage and channelling a 1920's vibe for this outfit. I was trying to work out how to incorporate some of AW12's trends and make some of my current wardrobe more cold weather friendly and this is what I came up with. So incorporating some berry tones and a mild bit of layering I feel like its pulled the trends in but i haven't gone overboard so I feel uncomfortable or not myself.

Find this look here on Lookbook as I forgot to get the hype button

Emmie xo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...