Sunday 16 December 2012

Lookbook: Leather and Lace




Drop Waist Lace Dress - Topshop
Leather Jacket - H&M
Box Clutch - Warehouse
Studded Stap Heels - New Look
Armor Ring - Vivienne Westwood

I wore this last night to my works Christmas party. The dress is a drop waist style lace which is a key style for AW12 that I wanted to toughen up. So I teamed it up with a old leather jacket, some studded heels and my armor ring. I think it works nicely. Not too girly but not too tough.

All items except for the box clutch have been in my wardrobe for a while and I decided rather than buuying new outfits for the Holiday season I would revamp some of my current wardrobe and bring it into 2012. I mean if Kate Middleton does it why can't we all try it?

What do you think? How would you have worn this dress?

Emmie xo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...