Saturday 22 December 2012

Review: Dainty Doll Lipstick in Couture


When I first heard of Dainty Doll a while back I will admit to being a little excited. The brand was created by Nicola Roberts of Girls Aloud for pale skinned girls, as there is so little on the market for those of us that are about as white as a sheet. At first I couldn't find it anywhere except online, and with make-up if I haven't tried it before I won't order it online as you never quite know if the colour will match the swatch, so imagine my surprise (and joy) when I found that Boots now sell it.

The lipstick contains natural plant wax, Vitamin E and moisturizing meadow foam seed oil as 'Skin Loving Ingredients'. It does feel beautiful on my lips, soft with brilliant colour that lasts and a little shine, which is great for me as I don't like too much gloss on my lips. The colour 'Couture' is a wonderful vintage wine red and compliments my pale skin perfectly and at £12.50 I feel it could become a staple in my make-up collection.

Have you ever tried Dainty Doll? What do you think?

Emmie xo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...