Monday 17 June 2013

Teacups - Manchester


Last weekend I went up to Manchester to visit a friend and he took me to this Café/Tea House in the Northern Quarter called Teacups. He recommended it highly and to be honest I can see why. It’s a sweet almost industrial styled interior which was busy and bustling, the staff were incredibly friendly and helpful and the food is so moreish I think I could happily eat it every day. I had the Eggs Benedict with their ‘Aretha Franklin’ Smoothie and we followed it all with a piece of cake or pudding. I chose White chocolate and poppy seed, which was delicious however the slices are so big I couldn’t finish it and had to ask for a bag to take it away in. I'll definitely be going back again.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...