Wednesday 26 June 2013

Nails Inc


I am a bit of a nail polish fanatic and a few weekends ago I picked up a few new Nails Inc polishes from House of Frasier Nottingham while they were on offer. I don’t know why I love nail polish so much, it probably has something to do with my having to wear black at work it’s a small way of brightening up my outfits.

I chose Brook Street, Belgrave Place, Tate and Warwick Way as to me they oozed classic spring-time colour. I got all four for £22! Which is half price on the RRP which I thought was incredible considering Brook Street is one of the new season shades. I do like Nails Inc because I find that even though my hands are in water all the time it still takes a few days to a week for it to chip. I have a feeling I will be coveting Brook Street this summer as its such a lovely pinky-coral it will go with everything.

What polishes do you like?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...