Saturday 7 December 2013

London Lights




I always love London, one day I would love to live there even if only for a few months. Whenever I am having a bad time, feeling stressed or just want a day of culture I buy myself some train tickets and get lost in the streets. This visit was pre-planned though to be honest couldn’t have come at a better time. I normally try to head down to London for the Christmas lights but for the last few years I haven’t had the chance to so this year I was determined.

So y sister joined me for 2 days wandering through the streets, visiting Winter Wonderland on Hyde Park, lots of excellent food and some Christmas shopping; we managed to get a really cool present for our mother who is so difficult to buy for. The weather held out for us and stayed beautiful and even the cold couldn’t take away the feel of magic in the air. So I hope you enjoy the lights and sights in my photos as much as I enjoyed taking them.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...