Monday 17 February 2014

OOTD: Valentine


H&M biker jacket, Topshop viscose V neck Tee, H&M Leopard embroidered skirt, Primark red bag, primark boots.

I went out on Valentines day with my friend Jane and a few other singles for some fun. Ee decided just because you are single doesn't mean you have to sit at home and mope, right? I wanted to wear something fun but because the weather in the UK has been so crazy this last week I knew a jacket would be required which is why I pulled out this H&M Biker which I haven't worn for ages and for the life of me can't work out why now. We didn't stay out long unfortunately as the weather meant most people stayed at home {sensible idea} but I did have a good time and a cocktail which is always a plus.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...