Tuesday 4 February 2014

OOTD: Studs and Buckles

H&M studded top, Topshop Leigh jeans, Tiffany ATLAS necklace, Michael Kors Watch, Vivienne Westwood Pirate boots.


I'm currently down in London as this posts {I’m a huge fan of scheduling posts as I can write a few out for when I can’t think of anything else to put} hopefully having a completely fun time, I still wish I could live in London hopefully one day I will get there. I’m really not sure about this outfit I will be honest, I don’t think it is my best but I wanted to wear my Vivienne Westwood Pirate boots as it has been too long since I wore them and I really should wear expensive things to get some cost per wear.

They are super comfy but being suede more of a summer shoe due to all the rain we get in to UK and me generally fearing them getting ruined by a sudden downpour but luckily we have {until recently} had a bit of a reprieve from the wet so I managed to pull them out again and attempt to work out what I now have to wear them with. So hopefully they will start to feature on the blog a lot more over the spring and summer months.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...