Saturday 14 June 2014

Wish List - June '14



I’m always excited to go on holiday. I love the excitement of visiting somewhere new but I also love planning my wardrobe from my vacation. Which shoes go with most of my outfits, what will be cool (or warm) making sure everything goes with more than one thing in my wardrobe. The last few holidays I have been really lucky with cruising from Southampton or having a massive luggage allowance (thank you British Airways) that I have been able to take loads of stuff with me. I’m off to Corfu soon and this won’t be the case as much. So off to Gok Wan myself a capsule wardrobe I go.

So today I just thought I would share a wish list of things I have been looking at getting (or have gotten) to take with me on my holiday.  I recently got myself these New Look Heels after seeing a pair on ASOS I liked but I actually prefer these for the extra touch of heel. I've been having a few problems with ASOS sizings lately so most of what I have tried of theirs I have sent back, in the Midi dress I ended up getting a UK4 and it was still too big! Anyone else been having trouble with their sizings?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...