Friday 17 February 2012

LFW Begins and NEWGEN Tees

Is it just me or is anyone else excited about London Fashion week that kicked off today? Its exciting to see what happens with the trends, even though its half a year in advance. I often think London fashion week is more exciting, possibly because I'm from the UK, more probably because of the diversity of looks that come down the catwalk from designers and the Central St. Martins graduates.
With New Yorks fashion week coming towards its close Trends for Autumn/Winter are already starting to show, Red Lips is the beauty trend I have noticed and its already showcased at LFW on the Emilia Wickstead catwalk! So I'm going to find my perfect red before September rolls around, plenty of time for a fussy so-and-so like me. My mood board for AW12 is already started on Pinterest, so i can be ready to start fishing through the trends when the time rolls round.
Adding to the designer addiction i have at the moment I entered Topshops #winNEWGENtee competition yesterday not expecting anything, but i won! I managed to win their Christopher Kane for Topshop NEWGEN T-shirt! I'm so excited i cannot contain myself! I'm telling all who will stand still long enough to listen. I cant wait to get it through the post, I'm already working out what to style it with in my head. Getting that tweet off of Topshop really made my day, especially since i was having a bad morning, I don't normally win competitions so maybe its the lottery next, fingers crossed. 
There are 22 different Tees to collect from the NEWGEN range all found here while stocks last, from designers like Meadham Kirchhoff, Ashish and Holly Fulton to name a few. I would say go and check out Mary Katrantzou for Topshop collection that went on sale this morning too, however it sold out in a few hours, but i will be tuning in on sunday for the live streaming of the UNIQUE AW12 catwalk on their website.


Have a good weekend, and if you want to keep on top of LFW news go here and for more information on NEWGEN here.


Emmie xo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...