Friday 23 November 2012

Pink Friday

I've always fancied having pink in my hair especially like a dip-dye, however I've never wanted the commitment just in case I didn't like it. I read a while back that you can temporarily add a pink tone to blond hair using colour conditioner for 5 minutes. I tried it and I will admit I love it. it only lasts a few days so there is no great worry about if you don't like it. I started by just doing a few streaks but I am  thinking of going for a bolder effect.
Left - with flash
Right - without flash

I left my streaks on for about 10 minutes (I got distracted, opps) so they did appear a little red at first but once it was dried it was almost a perfect baby pink. Next time I think I'm going to do all of my blonde ends for a really pink effect as it fades off really nicely too.

Have you ever tried this or any funky colours in your hair?

Emmie xo


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...