Tuesday 30 April 2013

13 for 2013 - Photo Challenge #FMSphotoaday

So one of my 13 for 2013 challenges I set myself was to enter a photographic competition or challenge and I decided to enter Australian blogger ‘Fat Mum Slims’ photo a day challenge for April. I will admit I was dubious as to whether I would get all the way through but I made it. Some of the photos I’m not as pleased as I could be with but overall I found it fun and challenging. It was great to let my creative juices go and get to grips with Instagram better.

So here they are! My April photos and the prompts that were given for the days.

Prompts, 1. Play, 2. Blue, 3. Something Beginning With An A
4. This Happened Today, 5. Something Good, 6. Air, 7. Dreamy
8. On Your Plate, 9. Tiny, 10. A Place, 11, Detail
12. In The Middle, 13 View From My Bed, 14. Water, 15. Alone {part 1}
15. Alone {Part 2}, 16. Your Favourite Colour, 17. Busy, 18. Hello!
19. Button, 20. On Your Mind, 21. Fire, 22 Blurry
23. Time, 24. I Saw This Person Today, 25. Life Is..., 26. Childhood
27. Earth, 28. My Sunday, 29. I Wore This Today, 30 Glasses

I has such a lovely time doing it and as an extra surprise and added bonus, Fat Mum Slim chose one of my photos as her "Fab Four" for Day 18 - Hello! I was so excited and honoured, especially when you see how many others play. 

I'm definitely going to enter again but I may not enter every day like this month, so I can make sure I'm pleased with all my entries. Here is next months list in case you want to join me.

Will you enter for fun? If you do link me to your Instagram in the comments.

Em xo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...