Sunday 22 September 2013

AW13 Style Inspiration


I always think it is a good idea to get inspiration for your style and as I mentioned back in January when I did a post about Style by Inspiration I keep track of anything I find stylish on a Pinterest board. Well I am still doing that and for AW13 I’ve even made a private board of things for the upcoming season so I can spot my more recent trends to inspire.

So far I am loving leather skirts with tees and converse, chambray shirts layered under jumpers, oversized coats and jackets, floaty midi skirts with sweatshirts and heels, ankle boots with gold details and hats (even if the British weather is a bit windy for them at times). Ripped jeans, monochrome also feature but I still stay true to my love of relaxed mixed with edgy with a touch of girlie or Bohemia.  I find this way of looking at style means I spend my money more wisely and even look at what I currently own to update for the new season. As Vivienne Westwood once said "Buy Less, Choose Well"

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...