Tuesday 17 September 2013

Lookbook: Pleated



ASOS Off Shoulder Top, ASOS Pleated Midi Skirt, ASOS Across Body Bag, ASOS Caged Heels, Topshop Rings, Michael Kors Chronograph Watch


I am becoming a little bit obsessed with ASOS. It just makes life so easy with next day delivery that you can have whatever you want at the push of a button. It’s really doesn't help my shopping addiction that they have an app too. I pulled this look together for a meal out with my friend. I wanted something classy but simple and loved the idea of letting the skirt be the focus with all black for the rest of the outfit.

I've become a little obsessed with rings recently too and have taken to wearing quite a few at once as you can see. I'm slowly getting a nice collection up but I do feel I want to start investing in better pieces of jewellery as it all goes tacky and discolours your fingers otherwise. Now I just want a few good pieces of quality jewellery rather than lots of cheap pieces.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...