Saturday 12 April 2014

Review: L'oreal Serie Expert Volumetry Shampoo


I tried out this shampoo as I had run out of my usual moisturising shampoo and decided I needed to switch up my routine a little. I normally go for a moisture based shampoo because I had longer hair and a lot of colour on the ends but since having it all cut off 2 months ago I figured that I didn’t need to continue with it. My hair has always lacked the volume I would like so trying a volume boosting shampoo was my logical step.

I really like this shampoo as it has a pleasant fragrance and feels lovely and light on my hair and better yet it does actually boost my hairs volume, and keep it. My hair feels soft and light without being weighed down by product, my roots feel lifted and each hair strand feels smooth and free of fly-aways. The shampoo has quite a gel like look and I have found that I don't need to use a lot of it and although I know it has nothing to do with how well it actually cleans your hair it foams up nicely to spread over the hair easily and making my scalp feel really clean.

The price isn't too high to say it is a salon brand product I got mine for around £8 in a store in my hometown which for a 250ml bottle I wouldnt want to pay regularly but feelunique.com has the 1500ml salon size bottles which are more cost effective if you liked the product and wanted to invest in more {I have a feeling I might be}

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...