Tuesday 1 April 2014

OOTD: Coffee?

New Look dress, Warehouse cardigan, M&S Tights, Office Boots, Mulberry 'Tillie' Bag

The weather took a turn for the cold again last week but I was determined to wear a dress to meet my friend for coffee as really spring weather should be here by now. I'm still trying to wear these boots from office I brought them last September but I have funny feet and it basically takes forever to wear in any shoes I find that actually fit my feet half decently. 

I'm off work this week and am hoping to get some rest but at the same time I am trying to keep myself busy, Hopefully my family might be going away for the weekend this friday which will hopefully give me somewhere new to explore. Today I am in Stratford with my friend Mem checking out all the town and brushing up on our Shakesphere as it is the 450th year celebration of his life and works. I'll post a photo diary up soon for anyone interested.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...