Sunday 30 March 2014

Boots Treat Street


If you live in the UK it is more than likely that at some point you will shop at Boots and have an advantage card but did you know about Boots Treat Street? You can collect Boots Advantage card points when you shop online when you visit certain website through the Treat Street website or using their new point’s booster toolbar which pops up automatically when you visit a site where you can collect points so one click and you’re done without leaving the webpage.

I use it frequently when I shop on ASOS but you can collect points at a wide variety of online retailers from clothes and electrical items to holidays. You only collect points on what you pay for, so if you return any items you won’t receive points on these but I have found that it really helps to bump up my points and then I can use them to treat myself to something special from Boots because who doesn’t like to get a little something extra?

Do you use Treat Street or any other point boosting website? If you know of any others let me know.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...