Monday 3 March 2014

OOTD: White Out

Warehouse jumper, Topshop Baxter Jean, Primark Shoes, Michael Kors Weston Bag, Topshop ear cuff.

Today we got some sunny weather, which frankly is really appreciated after February being as miserable and rainy as it was and I am truly ready for some sunshine. Today has also been the first day I have had in weeks where I haven’t had to rush around after anyone else or plan something or go to a meeting so it’s brightened my mood too.

I met up with my friend Anne for a catch up and we went for a walk to the castle. It was great to see her again and her little one who is growing up to be a right little cutie. She always manages to put things in perspective for me {even though sometimes I don’t want to hear it} and today has given me chance to clear my brain of the fog so I can decide what my future needs are.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...