Wednesday 26 March 2014

OOTD: Bonjour!

ASOS Coat, ASOS Bonjour Jumper, Topshop Leigh Jeans, ASOS Over Knee Boots, Mulberry 'Tillie' Bag, Michael Kors Watch, Kate Spade Bracelet, Kate Spade Ring

Bonjour! I've been so busy rushing around again that I'm constantly exhausted at the moment so I'm looking forward to my week off next week. I'm going to have some nice days out I hope down to Stratford and my beloved London {I seriously wish I could afford to live there}. I also have my birthday coming up during my time off so I may even get a weekend away but I doubt it as trying to organise my family and friends for day trips are becoming a nightmare.

Spring has really taken a turn for the cold in the UK after a lovely February so I keep having to pull out my OTK boots and jumpers. I was really hoping to be in dresses and shoes by now, or at least for the weather to be warm enough to wear sandals with trousers.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...