Saturday 15 March 2014

OOTD: Love Affair

Topshop Tee, Topshop Checked Cigarette Trousers, Carvela Boots, ASOS Coat, Michael Kors Bag, Topshop Ring

My busy weekends don't seem to be pausing much, today I'm running from one thing to the next again but you know what they say there is no rest for the wicked. After finally getting a day to relax and have some 'Me' time last weekend I am at least feeling a tiny bit more refreshed this week. That whole 'Live for yourself' goal for 2014 really needs to start being enforced but at least I have started making plans.

I'm having a clothes love affair with these checked cigarette trousers from Topshop at the moment, they are so comfy and really different for me as I haven't worn patterned trousers since I was about 14 {I was an unfortunate victim of the 90's throwing bleach on your boot cuts trend} so these are quite a departure for me.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...