Monday 17 March 2014

Review: Revlon Colourburst Matte Balm






I’ve tried some lip crayons before and not liked them because they seemed to lack staying power or they tasted strange, or just the texture on the lips and I had seem round the bloggersphere that these Revlon Lip Crayons seemed to be getting a lot of love so I decided to try them when Boots has a 3 for 2 offer on.

The colour goes on like any other lip crayon but the longevity of colour in the Matte Lip Crayon is fantastic for me, I went out one night and 2 of the girls remarked how long my lip colour had stayed on which I think is always a good sign and it doesn’t feel heavy or sticky on my lips. I didn’t get any feathering from the colour spreading out either.

I’ve never had a matte lipstick before but I really like the finish on this colour, I picked up the colour ‘Standout’ as it’s a dark sultry red that’s perfect for day or night {at least for me}. It contains shea, coconut and mango butters to help nourish your lips and I have found that my lips don’t get that dry cakey effect that they do with some lipsticks. All in all I like this product but I do wish there was a bit more colour choice available.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...