Friday 4 July 2014

OOTD: Oh, What A Life

River Island hat, Warehouse blazer, New Look Dress, Asos Over Knee boots. Michael Kors bag

I'm noticing that I'm starting to buy from a wider range of shops now and actually I am loving it. I feel it gives my style a bit more diversity rather than looking like a brand wannabe/obsessive stalker. I've got a busy month this month with a wedding (not mine), hen party, lots of a wedding prep, lots of meetings, work, a night out and visiting someone that I'm not actually sure when i will get time for myself over the next month. I'm hoping to do a couple of trips to London in August though to get some "me" time and meet up with a possible new friend I made over Instagram to explore the Columbia Street Markets which will be amazing as I have wanted to go for a while now. Oh, What a life!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...