Thursday 28 June 2012

Lookbook: Holiday Style - Kotor, Montenegro



Jumper - H&M
Vest (not seen) - Topshop
Skirt - Vintage
Bag - Matalan
Shoes - Topshop

This is the outfit I wore after our cruise ship left Kotor in Montenegro for the evening. It had been a beautiful day but unfortunately I was too busy enjoying myself to remember to take a photo of what I wore during the day.

I just wanted something relaxed and summery but since there was a chill in the air conditioning on the boat I threw on my short sleeved jumper to stop myself getting too cold.

Kotor was really picturesque with the mountains and little winding cobbled streets, and there were loads of cats!
 
On our way to Kotor port

 A Church, the two pillars read '809' and '2009'

 Some lovely kittens that were willing to have their photos taken.

Flowers and doll outside a hotel

The walls of the town 

Our beautiful sunset on the way out of Kotor.

Just in case you missed it my Venice post is here.

Have you ever been? What did you think of Kotor?

Emmie xo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...