Tuesday 8 January 2013

The New Neutral

So while I have been floating around the Internet looking for photos to go with my Spring Summer 13 trend reports I stumbled across this image of the nails as showcased at Rodarte SS13 catwalks. I thought it was a really interesting way of playing up nude and neutral shades without being boring or over the top.
Photo by GoRunway via VogueUK

I think this would be a wonderful way of dressing up your nails for and event that you could then wear everyday and the texture it adds to it is brilliant for the beauty texture trends heading our way from the SS13 Catwalks. I will definitely be giving these a go soon and will share photos and maybe a tutorial when I do.

What do you think? Would you wear these nails?

Emmie xo

2 comments :

  1. Love these, really need some nice new nail ideas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So chic right? I've actually had a go at it and it looked pretty good. just putting the finishing touches to a tutorial now.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...