Wednesday 27 November 2013

Lookbook: Relaxed

Warehouse Jumper, Topshop Boyfriend Jeans, Vivienne Westwood Bag, Converse Trainers, Michael Kors Watch, Me & Zena Ring

So I am slowly catching up on my outfit posts which mean you may be seeing a lot of them over the next week or so. I keep finding more as well, I’m not even sure when I took them anymore. I pulled together this outfit for a cinema trip with friends. I have been trying to get some use out of the bag because I brought it years ago and I haven’t used it in ages. I’m finding this with a lot of the stuff I want to wear at the moment; I keep finding things in my closet I haven’t worn in ages and feeling like it is a new item again but struggling to find things to wear with them as my style has changed so much over the last few years. I’m still not sure about this bag. I think it may end up on eBay soon.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...