Sunday 1 April 2012

Prints Charming

There are so many wonderful prints on the high street at the moment that its hard not to part with my hard earned pennies. With an amazing selection from dots to Aztec, tropical and not forgetting a springs old trustworthy standard of florals its hard to decide which you want to wear first. I've gathered a few images of some of the prints on the web to make it easier for you to decide.

Seeing Spots?
Floral Fancies
Hot Tropical
Embellished Beauties
Aztec and Ikat Brights

I've already started adding some Aztec and Ikat prints to my wardrobe. Normally I shy away from prints but there is something about them this year that pulls me towards them more, whether its just the use of bright colours that is making my eyes want to wake from winter grey and spring into the light I'm not sure but I'm looking forward to pulling them on and stepping into the sun.

Will you be wearing prints this spring?

Emmie xo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...