Thursday 25 July 2013

Lookbook: Copenhagen


Topshop bib necklace, Primark waistcoat, Topshop scalloped vest {similar}, H&M brown leather belt, Topshop jewelled cuff, Asos red pleated maxi {similar}, Aldo Kalika Brown leather heels.

I wore this outfit on the ship in the evening, unfortunately during the day in Copenhagen it threw it down with rain and my outfit got soaked, but it was mainly Jeans and a jumper so nothing different from my normal posting. I have to admit I am a bit of a Gossip Girl fan and put this look together based on an outfit Serena wore; fans of the show will know what I am talking about.

I wore a similar look last summer when I got the maxi originally but decided to add the jewellery, waistcoat and change to heels as normally I wear it with boat shoes for a comfy downtown feel. I only pieced together the look because my sister gave me the waistcoat instead of getting rid of it. I’ve been borrowing or digging out a lot of clothing recently, it’s always nice to find something you haven’t worn for ages or try something new for a while.

Have a look at my Copenhagen Photo Diary for some of the sights and my thoughts.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...