Tuesday 9 July 2013

Lookbook: Mannish Monochrome



It’s no lie that until the last few days the weather in the Britain has been dreadful, we have been hidden under a cloud for what seems like an age. So I put together this outfit to keep cool and warm at the same time as the weather has been close. I was going to a meeting at college and wanted to look smart and classical, I toughened up the look with my Topshop ARABEL boots. I wish I had worn without socks now but there we go, live and learn.

My college work is now nearly over, thank heavens. I am really looking forward to finishing my course now and getting some extra time back to enjoy summer with my friends. I feel like I haven’t seen most of them in ages. It will also give me time and chance to get back into my blogging and outfit posts.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...